Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Exploring the Depths of YOUR Creativity!

I can't tell you how many people (women especially) who have woefully said to me, "I am just not creative. I can't even draw a straight line!" I can tell from the tone of their voices and the look in their eyes that they feel like they are missing out on a joyful part of life.


And when I teach these playshops, my greatest reward is seeing the look of pride and joy on a person's face when s/he shows off her/his creation.


Each and every one of us is creative! The problem is, we don't have the time to explore our own unique form of self-expression. Many of us have limited space (like the kitchen table where we have to clear it off then gather our materials then clear everything off in order to feed the family) as well as limited time for creating. With all that time taken up with setting the stage and then clearing it off (not to mention the distractions that happen all through that sequence), it's no wonder we aren't able to discover our creativity!


The Cre8tive Flow playshops (we're not working, so why call them workshops?) are designed to give you time to relax, play, and explore YOUR creativity inside and out! All materials are provided (except for any special tokens, symbols, etc. you want to include in your creation) and the space is prepared so that you can have fun discovering your creative expression in a safe, non-judgmental environment.


Artistic ability isn't necessary... as a matter of fact, it isn't even expected!


I hope you can join me and other creative folks in exploring the depths of YOUR creativity! Please see the schedule to the right of what playshops are being planned. If you want to know more about me, my profile is also to the right. For more information, please contact me at TheCre8tiveFlow.com.

Come on, let's play!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment